View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 09:58 AM   #2
Marc Abrams
Dojo: Aikido Arts of Shin Budo Kai/ Bedford Hills, New York
United_States
Re: Obama Cult of Personality

David:

You got to be kidding me with this trash post! Actually, the liberals would have been labeled "anti-American" and accused of supporting the terrorists. If you compare the policies of Stalin and Chairman Mao, you see that they had more in common with the Bush administration than with the Obama administration. I am speaking directly about the violation of our civil rights, which I would assume you hold dear to you. Still, the comparison to the Bush administration and the Obama administration is unfair and so absurd that it boggles the mind.

I am neither a liberal or conservative. The facts speak for themselves. The Bush administration left this country in a FAR WORSE position than when they can into power. The Obama administration has been accused of everything under the sun and they have not even been in power for one year! Why don't you just be patient and support this administration for a change! Let us see if they can actually improve things. If they can improve things, I just wonder if you will acknowledge it?

Marc Abrams