View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 05:03 PM   #98
George S. Ledyard

Dojo: Aikido Eastside
Re: Love to hear your oppinions on this video.

Quote:
Chris Hein wrote: View Post
Whoa there George.
First off I wasn't' talking to you when I made that comment. Secondly that's not what I meant. That wasn't meant as an attack, I'm just saying that most people are picking on tiny points and not getting at the heart of the matter.

I have thanked people many times for their comments. Even though hardly any of them agree with me, and many have been made as an attempt to belittle my training methods, and myself. I want to be able to look at my practice from different angles and that's exactly what this has given me. I'm very thankful.

However as much as I am open to everyone's input, I still have my own opinion. If anything on here drastically changed the way I feel about my training I'd be surprised, but I'm open to it.

You've got to understand much of what you're seeing is many years in the making, not just a flippant idea I had yesterday.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings George, or anyone else's.
No problem on my end... sorry if I took what you said wrong.... Absolutely no hard feelings on my end. Life is way too short. Good luck with your efforts... know that I think it is far better to be creative in your training and have some hits and some misses than to sit someplace doing the same thing for 20 or 25 years with no change... Do network with David... he's doing some good stuff I think.

George S. Ledyard
Aikido Eastside
Bellevue, WA
Aikido Eastside
AikidoDvds.Com