View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 04:55 PM   #14
Shadowfax

Dojo: Allegheny Aikido, Pitsburgh PA
United_States
Re: Feeling good after training

So many times I have been tired, sore, upset or just feeling not much like training. Made myself get int the car and go to the dojo and it seems like the class is about always tailored for just what I needed that day. I leave feeling so much better, more positive, energized, less sore ore more sore but in a good way.

The past week Ive been really feeling tired. Last night especially so. I think that its partly that Ive trained hard for the past month or so to prep for testing and now its catching up with me. On top of that my allergies have gotten bad and breathing is a problem so I'm tired form lack of oxygen. Whatever last night was one of those I just really do not have the energy for a class at all and I was pretty stiff and sore from the weather changes. But I went anyway knowing that the outcome could only be good.

Well boy I am glad I didn't miss that class. Just me and one other student had Sensei all to ourselves and we took our time really exploring some things at a much slower pace. Not a lot of actual technique but the little things that lead to a technique working. Looking at some of the things we saw at Ikeda sensei's recent seminar in Ohio. I'd say it rates up there as one of the best training experiences I have had to date. Was so excited I was telling a freind about it today while we were horseback riding and shes really wants to come now and see this stuff in action for herself.

Last edited by Shadowfax : 11-02-2009 at 05:01 PM.