View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 04:05 PM   #3
SeiserL

United_States
Re: I: Ignorance, Intelligence, and Integrity

Quote:
Francis Takahashi wrote: View Post
Thank you, as always, for your timely reminders of the realities we face on a daily basis. You bring a fresh, albeit occasionally dark, and at times harsh, perspective on those concepts we may take for granted, but are vital for a martial artist to bear in mind. Thank you for displaying the courage and a high sense of personal integrity for your contributions here on Aiki Web, and for your students.
Thank you Sensei for all you have given me over th years. (Who would have figured?)

The harsh dark side is where I have always lived and work. It is my reality. I am always grateful that my simple words and thoughts are only a reminder to others and not a statement of their everyday reality.

As I try to lead by example, I am also lead by the examples of others. Some how how to be and some on how not to be.

I guess integrity is trying to intelligently face our ignorance and not harm others in the process?

Thanks for all you offer us in words and deads.

Lynn Seiser PhD
Yondan Aikido & FMA/JKD
We do not rise to the level of our expectations, but fall to the level of our training. Train well. KWATZ!