View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 08:57 AM   #84
mrlizard123
Dojo: Templegate Dojo
United Kingdom
Re: grandmaster Nobuo Maekawa

Quote:
Graham Christian wrote: View Post
Let's take eight directions shall we? I introduced the term into the thread. Others questioned what I meant. I gave some outline. They didn't understand, they didn't know about it. Thus they conclude I must mean x, y and z.
As I recall from the post "Moving with your center" plenty of people understood what you meant by eight directions.

If you want an example of being dishonest in your posting you could examine your suggestion that you were presenting information that confounded everyone when, in fact, it's easily verifiable that such confusion was not actually manifested in reality in the manner you suggest.

It could be considered quite insulting to suggest people do not understand a concept when it's clearly not the case.

A better approach might be to discuss the topic at hand rather than people's (apparent) inability to comprehend.

Just popped in to say hello and couldn't resist sticking my oar in (smiley face makes everything ok...)

Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile