View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 01:11 PM   #115
statisticool
United_States
Re: Ki-Aikido or Taiji - effectiveness in developing Qi?

Quote:
Dan Harden wrote: View Post
Did you miss
All the posts about ex Navy Boxers, MMA, With BJJ, Judo, collegiate wresttlers, as well as guys who were canditating for UFC.etc.
Did you miss
Rob's posts about messing with shoot fighters, Judo guys pride qualifiers and BJJers.
No, I read all those nice words and stuff, but the public at large has yet to see such internal gurus demonstrating their superior unmovable skills (and other skills they perfect in static demonstrations with play nice rules and parameters) in competitions.

I (don't really) wonder why that is.

Quote:
Did you miss
The men training being shown why they are doing things and where it comes into play in movement and fighting. Why? Because they were shown with me moving and them trying to "actively" throw me or hit me.
Where is the video of them "being shown"?

Quote:
You would have to call them all collectively: liars, fools, men unable to judge, or insult them by calling them "Acolytes" like one fellow here did.
I disagree with your set of choices. It could simple be regular ol external stuff and they could be waxing romantic about it, and/or not remembering the parameters correctly.

In fact, without having a video, it is quite difficult to remember with 100% accuracy, even for experts such as yourself.

Sincerely,

Justin

A secret of internal strength?:
"Let your weight from the crotch area BE in his hands."