View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 04:42 AM   #13
MM
United_States
Re: Meeting with Dan Harden in Boston

Quote:
Szczepan Janczuk wrote:
I tried to resist temptation, but when I read about ball of energy and shockwaves vibrating I actually felt some vibrating shock, my fingers suddelny wrote something on keyboard and computer sent it out as by Mortal Kombat magic. I don't really understand what happened, but sarcasm wasn't intended at all.......
Sorry you didn't like my description. I'm not the greatest at wordplay. I tell you what, take a visit to Dan or Rob and get first hand experience and then you can describe what it felt like. See if you can come up with a better description. As Rob said, it wasn't literal.

Course, if sarcasm wasn't intended in your first post, then that's kind of a scary thought for you, isn't it? Let's take a look at that post:

Quote:
Szczepan Janczuk wrote:
Wow,looks like we have new O sensei of Nord America!
If there was no sarcasm intended, then you can only mean one of two things. Either your view of O sensei is sooooo low that he wasn't this great martial artist -- or -- Dan is a supremely great martial artist on the level of O sensei. Either way, your training is sort of invalid now, isn't it? I mean, here you are training in a system where you don't believe the founder had any great skill buy you're trudging along in mediocrity -- or -- you're training in a system where there isn't a great martial artist to learn from. Hmmm ... what does one do? Oh, in case you haven't noticed, yes, sarcasm is intended.

Seriously, though, if you get a chance to train with one of them, my advice would be to take the opportunity. Just my opinion, though.

Mark