View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 09:57 AM   #46
Ecosamurai

Dojo: Takagashira Dojo
United Kingdom
Re: Dan, Mike, and Aikido

Quote:
Mark Murray wrote: View Post
Heh. Dan's reply was actually pretty nice. Me? I'd ask if you ever looked into the mirror recently. You've pretty much assumed Dan's syllabus, what he does, how he does it, and discounted it before Dan ever got to what you're doing. That ain't even the pot calling the kettle black syndrome, rather it's intellectual dishonesty. Especially in light that you're being presumptuous about what Dan is doing, but you were there first in that category.

Oh, but wait. I forgot, I'm a troll. Well, yeah, i have been on a bit of a snark recently.

Mark
I looked in the mirror this morning while brushing my teeth. If you weren't quite so busy vocally telling me I'm wrong you'd see that I haven't discounted what Dan does, I know only what he posts here concerning his syllabus. No pot calling the kettle black. I think that from what he's posted here he probably does many of the things I do.

I just think he's being a bit egotistical in coming to an aikido forum to correct our aikido.

Mike

PS - You're starting to sound like you're sleeping with him or something, you might want to look into that before you flame me again in his defense, he's a big boy and he can take care of himself I'm sure.

"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."
-Martin Luther King Jr