View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 04:09 PM   #53
DH
United_States
Re: Progression of Hip/Lower torso movement

Quote:
Dan Harden wrote:
Hi Budd ...
to my knowledge and review- no one else but me has ever even mentioned that particular mode of movement of utilizing opposite sides and upper lower as opposed to same side movement on the modern forums, much less explained the reasons it works or fails.
All the best
Dan
Quote:
Eric States:
Ahem .... That is not entirely true.
It is explained in understanding these depictions of the mechanics involved. Whether this manner of explanations works for everyone or not -- it is explained by them.
Again you are telling me you understand what I am doing. No...you do not.
Your model is in direct conflict to what I am doing and as a method for attaining the skills we are discussing...fails.
Not only are you wrong again, but you are now using false information (the two are mutually exclusive), to try and place yourself as having the same level of understanding-which you do not and in a small way, call me a liar....nice. I've seen it before.
Secondarily, your whacky models came after my discussions any way and not before. What I said...which is unrelated to your model (equal to a total change of subject really) stands, and you Eric... have no part in it, by your own submission.
Dan