View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 09:47 PM   #20
Riai Maori

New Zealand-Maori
Re: You are giving me the wrong energy...WTF

Quote:
John Hillson wrote: View Post
Okay, that's different. The way the thread opened up, not knowing you, you were using the same language as far too many idiots I have had to put up with, and for all their "knowledge," they can't fight their way out of paper bags. You know exactly what people are complaining about, and you know exactly what they are asking you for.

The comments are you then having a problem about psychobabble holier-than-thou-attitude magic language corrections? People maybe hiding their inferiority complex behind attitude and snarky comments? I completely agree, if I now understand you correctly.

I like concrete feedback. If I cannot give feedback in some concrete fashion, then I don't fully understand what is happening. It might be that my partner does not understand the movement, or has poor mechanics and both are easy to attempt to correct with simple, solid, concrete, respectful language.
I respect what you have said and have to say. This is a discussion forum and your participation with interesting view points can only add value. I have encountered many "key board warriors" and that's all they are. I never judge a book by its cover.

Motto tsuyoku