Peter Goldsbury
  AikiWeb Forums Contributing Member

Dojo: Hiroshima Kokusai Dojo
Japan
Re: Info: Fujita Masatake Shihan

Quote:
Nick Pittson wrote:
Mr Goldsbury,

I will proceed as you suggest and write to him care of Hombu. Do you recommend I include a short description of our "lineage", or is a simple request for his itinerary sufficient?

Again, thank you for your assistance and gracious offer.

Mr Miel,

Perfect. If Thailand is where we end up, then I will be sure to seek you out and thank you personally.
Dear Mr Pittson,

Perhaps I misunderstood your earlier post. If you want to have a schedule of Fujita Sensei's seminars in 2005, then, obviously, you could contact him directly. I can help you to do this if necessary.

However, if you want to invite Fujita Sensei to give a course in your own dojo, then you should also contact him directly, but the questions he might ask will be rather different. I can also help you to do this, but because I do not know you, I cannot vouch for your bona fides. You will need to look after him, right from his departure from Japan until he returns safely to Japan.

Since your dojo already seems to have a relationship with Fujita Sensei, perhaps you are aware of this. In which case, I think you will not mind me reiterating something you know already.

Best wishes,

P A Goldsbury