View Single Post
Old 11-18-2004, 09:09 AM   #1
Bill Danosky

Dojo: BN Yoshinkan
United_States
Thank you, Rev. Furuya!

I read and enjoyed your postings in the "Voice of Experience" forum. You are my original Aikido inspiration and have influenced both my spiritual and martial path. That's why I was happily surprised to find an opportunity to learn a little more and mention my appreciation.

I, for one, hope from reading the quote below that you are still considering doing future postings. I'm sure there are quite a few people out there who agree that you're eminently qualified to speak on these subjects and the Aikiweb is diminished without your input.

So, (All together now!) "Thank you, Rev. Furuya!"

Quote:
My intention in coming into this website was to share some little bits of information. But as you can see, this did not work out very well and so many people are so offended. I guess I am surprised and shocked at how hurtful people can be, especially in the name of Aikido. Even with Aikido, I see that people have not changed much. My intention was only to share my experiences and knowledge and that is all. Anyways, and I really don't know why, my intentions have been misunderstand and there doesn't seem much I can do about this so this is my last imput here. Just a few of you have been very nice to me and to those people I would like to express my thanks. Anyways, best wishes to all,