View Single Post
Old 07-12-2004, 03:52 AM   #15
Mark Balogh
Dojo: Mushinkan Dojo, Guildford
England
Re: small circle?

Quote:
Jorgen Matsi wrote:
Because most of his stuff has proven not to work in actual combat and hell even on some people standing and waiting to be hit and he is lying about his accomplishments etc?

His knock stuff is 100% hitting the carotid sinus which is not mystical as he claims it nor does it require another "points" to be "opnened" before...

I can't imagine what your previous instructor learned from him... One thing I have learned is that there is an ultimate defence to his ultimate pressure points: don't believe in they work and they won't work on you.
It's obvious from this post you know nothing about the subject and have little or no experience of knock out training. Other posters have pointed this out so I'll just say that I've seen it done on many areas of the body to REAL HARDNUTS and they go down like a sack of spuds. I have no doubt my previous instructor could nail someone in a fight with it (but this was probably due to decades of tournament experience!!!). If you want to know more, go and learn from someone, there are plenty of people out there.