View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004, 12:38 PM   #1
"Watching My Back"
IP Hash: 7ed5fa4f
Anonymous User
Grr! Protecting Your Self

Recently a student who trains at my school made a joke about me with full intention to upset me.

Jokes normally roll off and I usually don't care, especially not from this student who I've disciplined before and has it out for me.

However as a younger beginner student in his teenage cocky years, he decided that he was really gonna upset me this time. And the joke he said was that one of the other students who is a good friend of mine and alot younger, is giving / receiving sodomy from me. And some other nasty things along that line that involved sexual nature issues.

The student he said this about is still a kid, and I'm an adult. And I find it very distasteful and upsetting that someone would ever make a joke about that.

I know this is absolutely dangerous to have people even joking about this, especially when I will soon be teaching children's classes. I have told my sensei and he will deal with the student, but I am so upset right now over this that I think I will probably not teach the children's classes either as originally planned.

In fact I told my sensei if that student is there, I don't know if I'll feel comfortable in class.

Anyways has anyone else ever had to deal with this sorta BS before?