View Single Post
Old 02-07-2001, 10:39 AM   #4
Location: Chicago, IL
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 432
giriasis wrote:
Have you seen a chiropractor about this?

Anne Marie
Or a medical doctor or physical therapist? Sorry, it's just that you haven't provided any more detailed information relating to your condition. Is this something you were born with? The result of injury? The result of your physical condition? All of these questions (and more) should be considered before any advice should be asked or given in such circumstances, at least in my opinion. Regards.

[Edited by BC on February 7, 2001 at 10:43am]

Robert Cronin
  Reply With Quote