View Single Post
Old 10-21-2003, 08:47 AM   #7
Leslie Parks
Dojo: Tenshinkan Dojo
Location: Chicago
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 41

I strongly, strongly agree with Drew and Victor. Call your doctor. I'm sorry if this doesn't cheer you up, but it does sound like a medical professional should get a look at it pronto and if it's just a really nasty bruise then he/she can cheer you up. If it is not just a bruise then it can be taken care of properly which will speed your healing.

Best of luck,

  Reply With Quote