View Single Post
Old 09-06-2003, 01:07 AM   #5
Anat Amitay
Dojo: Nes- Ziona, "the red house"
Location: Israel
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 137
take care

If I were you, I'd go to an orthopedic doctor and maybe get some physiotherapy treatment.

What you need to check is if the pain has returned (after not being there for a while) which means it's more likely a new inflammation or something of the sort or if the pain had been going on for a very long time, not changing in intensity or place, which will mean it's chronic.

The differences are important for the kind of treatment. Ice or cold related therapy is good for acute cases while heat for chronic cases (and it isn't good to mix them).

I would have checked possible direction of problems for you, but all my notebooks are packed for my moving to a new home (i'm a physiotherapy student).

But if you will like more information, I would be happy to help from Sunday next week (the 14th), so you can e- mail me.

Hope you feel better,

  Reply With Quote