View Single Post
Old 01-09-2001, 10:13 AM   #2
Dojo: NUI, Galway Aikido Club.
Location: Galway, Ireland.
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 334
aarjan wrote:
My teacher has send me on this quest so can anyone help me with the Japanese term for the arm stretch where you place your arm straight in front of you, palm of your hand faces up and with your other hand you pull your fingers down in a circular motion.

I know they do it also in Shiatsu.

It feels great. Try it.
It sounds a bit like yonkyo to me.
  Reply With Quote