View Single Post
Old 01-09-2001, 08:28 AM   #1
Dojo: Aikidostichting "Musubi" De Bollenstreek
Location: Sassenheim, The Netherlands
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 25
My teacher has send me on this quest so can anyone help me with the Japanese term for the arm stretch where you place your arm straight in front of you, palm of your hand faces up and with your other hand you pull your fingers down in a circular motion.

I know they do it also in Shiatsu.

It feels great. Try it.

  Reply With Quote