View Single Post
Old 01-05-2001, 03:59 PM   #6
Gray Fox
Dojo: Formerly Sang Lee's
I agree with you completely Shadow. I think that a human, once he/she learns how, can control any aspect of the human mind/body, but that is just the beginning of it. Again, if we ever become "enlightened" enough, we shall walk the earth, fearing nothing, because we know nothing can harm us. And we shall be able to live with ease. And to tell the truth(this may diminish your belief in my insanity[if you had any in the first place], I don't think too highly of "science". All I believe this to be is a bunch of bs "facts" supported by nothing, or rather, things we discovered ourselves(and remember,I believe we have the power to make things what we believe it to be). Maybe, this began with the very first man, picking up a stone and believing it was hard, all the other humans saw this and believed what the man told them, thus, rocks became hard. To answer your question Brian, i only felt my bones move, then I got right back up and finished the entire class before realizing my arm wasn't moving too well. And Rapoza, I was thinking this way long before Matrix was realesed.

There is no spoon.

[Edited by Gray Fox on January 8, 2001 at 05:45pm]

-Benjamin Ward
The world breathes
And out forms this misconception we call man
But I don't know him
No, I don't know him
Because he lies, Say I