Here is the list of donated items that people have promised to send to the winners. All I can say right now is WOW!!!
The generosity of the aikido community here (and on Aikido-L) is quite overwhelming. Thank you to all of you who have committed to donating and sending your item(s).
If I missed anyone, please accept my apologies and please remind me of your donation!
I hope to have the raffle ticket selling page open in just a few hours. Stay tuned...
Bu Jin Design
- New Zealand Ki Society T-shirt
- hickory bokken (lightly used)
- "Aikido and the Dynamic Sphere" - Westbrook & Ratti (used)
- "Shambhala Guide to Aikido" - John Stevens (used)
- Hellenic Aikido Association sew-on badge
- Century Dogi
- Tanto from Robert Pyle, a custom knifemaker in the area
Round Earth Publishing
- One Autographed Book ("Ki in Aikido" or "Aikido Exercises for Teaching and Training")
- Any artwork from either book
- Handmade artwork: metallic and texturized, dark blue on silver/grey, mixed media on claybord (TM); the size 10" x 8" means it will fit a standard sized premade wooden frame.
- Basswood plaque carved with the kanji for "Aikido"
- 31 jo kata lesson (in Frederiksburg, VA)
Peter Boylan/Mugendo Budogu
- Several signed hand-made prints of the founder done in 1992
- Kingston Aikido T-shirt (size Large, tan color)
- "Takemusu Aikido Volume 1 - Background and Basics" by Morihiro Saito
- Vicorinox sailor's pocket knife