hi I have a question regarding a throw called Yokko iri irrimi naga.
here is how i describe the throw.
1. the uke does a chest grab.
2. then tori steps in like a l. your foot is in front right then if you are using your right hand the step consist of turing your foot to the right and it left then left. and you bendyour legs.
3. as you step in you grab the had and twist ukes elbow into body.
4.then you use your free hand ( if you start with right then left is free and so on) and dig in the joint of the elbow.
5. after that use your free foot to go in bettween ukes leg making a "window".
6. after that you use your elbow with the hand that is at the ukes elbow and lift there chin while u bend ukes arm on you hip.
and you pivot and keep pusing chin til your elbow is al the way up and you make your arm pionting the havens.
the hard part is my balance i usually fall with the uke any commets on how to not fall. any ways to improve on balance. I take Aikido Sezenki