Re: Quote - Koichi Tohei.
Neither does, "solve world hunger." We still haven't gotten that one.
When I see these kinds of quotes, three questions pop into my head:
1. Do I comprehend the communication?
2. Am I competent to understand the issue?
3. Am I committed to the resolution?
As a point of discussion, how would you answer these 3 questions to Tohei Sensei's claims? He lays out 3 claims present in aikido:
1. To makes the heart of nature his own
2. To understand love for all things
3. To become one with nature
I am not a ki society guy. I'd be interested to see a comprehensive analysis of what each claim means if nothing else.