Thread: The Way of Aiki
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 09:45 AM   #89
sakumeikan
Dojo: Sakumeikan N.E. Aikkai .Newcastle upon Tyne.
United Kingdom
Re: The Way of Aiki

Quote:
Cliff Judge wrote: View Post
I really don't understand why you folks spend so much energy having non-factual conversations about your things.

There now I can claim that I have provided all the details of my morning workout. If anyone were to say that I did not provide any type of actual description of what I did I will simply tell them that there have been many many threads on the subject you should use the search button. As well, there are plenty of teachers out there doing This Stuff and you have plenty of opportunities to go find out about it yourself.

At any rate, describing what i actually did is impossible because you have to do it to know what it is.
Dear Cliff,
So as I read it you do a bit of cardio/stretching/Misogi /Qi Kung /Prana breathing ? and something akin to isometrics?Nothing particularly esoteric in these methods. Join any gym and you can get instruction on any of the above.So as I see it if this is Internal Strength training its nothing new.
I did Charles Atlas stuff years ago, [isometrics] , went running, I do breathing exercises regularly , hate stretching.I would not say I am doing I.S.Cheers, Joe.