Quotes that inform your training...
View Single Post
07-28-2013, 10:19 AM
Dojo: Aikido of Park Slope/NY Aikikai
Join Date: Dec 2005
Re: Quotes that inform your training...
the O'Sensei quote of something to the effect that (paraphrasing) "10% of what you learn comes from your sensei, the other 90% is what you figure out yourself"
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by tlk52