View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 01:59 PM   #9
Gary David

United_States
Re: Chronic Joint/Tendon Damage

Quote:
Gary Welborn wrote: View Post
Not disagreeing here...just a question..... In moving forward, backward and especially in turning......how do you keep the lateral movement out of the knees as they bent and unbend, the legs carry the rotation of the upper torso, the ankles handle a certain amount of torque going into the feet, the feet handle the interface between the body as a whole and the grounds surface?
Thanks
Gary
Mr. Richards
After re-reading what I ask above and taking the time to go back to read your entries along with the videos.....and having been around some of the folks you source, it does not appear that we are on the same page. It is not clear to me where your training came from. And if you are self taught you don't have the same visual indicators I see coming out of a couple of friends of mine who have been at internal training for 25 to 30 years. If you feel you have the goods or an approach that works go on the road with it...... It will get tested .......verified.....or ........busted. It is the only way. It has to be felt and applied to come to any real understanding.

As for my question, let it go......I don't think your answer will carry weight......so I guess I do disagree...

Fish or cut bait........
Gary