View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 11:14 AM   #25
"David H.1980"
IP Hash: 79643f2d
Anonymous User
Circle Re: No-one wants to practice with me

I understand the original posters position. the there's always 2 sides to a story and I don't want to sound I just want people with the same question and in the same situation. When a student find some cells in a situation where they are isolated from the other students on the mat it may be because of a reason the student is not aware of. poor hygiene personality or attitude that is conflicting with the the that is conflicting with the other students. Sometimes some new students that are rejected in practice by other students is because they need a warm up time to get use to the new student. the established students may need some time to get used to a new student especially their personality or may may not meet the standards of the group. I was in the same position once and it took some time for me to adjust to the group that I needed to that was not acceptable to the to the group for them to accept for them to accept me. But once I conformed to the group I did not have a problem fitting in and having training partners.