View Single Post
Old 10-23-2002, 07:43 PM   #18
Misogi-no-Gyo
Can you dig it?

Quote:
Opher Donchin (opherdonchin) wrote:
The dig at Bruce is, of course, gratuitous and unnecessary and really a shame after such a well expressed (if slightly self-aggrandizing) post. On the other hand, I suspect Bruce is not the type to get too offended ...
Hmmm? Not a dig at all. I was just noticing that my post was very lengthy, and is becoming typical of my more recent posts. This is something which Bruce can, and often does as well. Bruce tends to speak at great length on subjects he has obviously spent a long time considering. I don't see a problem with length, if the original subject matter, or reply warrant it. Notice I never said anything about the content of Bruce's posts - because I do not have a problem with the content of Bruce's posts. End of story.

I am sure Bruce is happy to know that he has a protector out here on the aikiweb message board <------- Now that "was" a jab. Just to show you how I do it so that next time you get it right. <------- (another jab)

In any case - apologies to Bruce, and to you, too, Opher should either of you have taken even the smallest slight from my remarks. How bout we don't sabotage the thread?

I no longer participate in or read the discussion forums here on AikiWeb due to the unfair and uneven treatment of people by the owner/administrator.