View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:42 AM   #4
Marc Abrams
Dojo: Aikido Arts of Shin Budo Kai/ Bedford Hills, New York
United_States
Re: aiki, aikido, tomato, tomahto

Quote:
Mary Eastland wrote: View Post

Ron and I went to a seminar that George taught at Marc's to see what this aiki stuff was all about as George was presenting it. It was ok. We had fun. We like our way better. We invited both Marc and George to come and visit us. We were told they are both too busy. Fair enough.

If you are interested come see us. We would love to train with you.
Mary,

Your propensity for seemingly never getting what I say accurate is beyond the pale of reason. I have NEVER said that I was too busy to visit. I did say that I was very busy and that if I was able to be around that area, I would stop by. I currently run two businesses. That means six days a week of work with 12 hours days as the norm. My dojo is always open to for visitors and I would assume that yours is as well. If I am in the area, I would have no problem training with you and Ron.

At a minimum, I would greatly appreciate it if you would check with me your beliefs about what I say before trying to publicly state any alleged positions, statements, ideas, etc. of mine. I am frankly tired of this pattern of constant distortions.

I hope that This once again, clarifies things for you.

Marc Abrams