View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 12:15 PM   #105
phitruong
Dojo: Charlotte Aikikai Agatsu Dojo
United_States
Re: Mike sigman's internal strength parameters- Have you guys read this; really!

the exchange between JLB and Ashe started to sound like those old kungfu movie. you know the ones where the lips moved then the sound catched up a few seconds later. ya, you know what i am talking about.

Master Yu-Se Ma-Ma (YSMM): your master kungfu no good! he no neigung! *lips moving...wait for it ...wait for it... there's the sound*

Master Wu Don-It (WDI): you insulted my master. i revenge my master. i show you Seven Star Praying Mama Stance! *badly mustache lips moving...long pony tail moving*

Master YSMM: ahh! that not bad! but my Heavenly Whooping Cough Spraying Spits Body can defeat your kungfu! *lots of swallow and spit ensure... lips still moving*

Master WDI: hah! i thought you try that! my Buddha Bitch Slapping Palm can deal with you! *lips still moving ....lots of slapping noise...and other sound affects ....and some guy pouring coffee...and curse on no sugar and cream*

*flash back to various training scenes with guys kicking each other crotch...*

you know i could be the director for the next martial arts movie with title: Aikido - the internal stuffings with gravy and sweet potato pie. looking for starting roles and various grips (still have no idea what those poeople are gripping but i am sure we need them).

"budo is putting on cold, wet, sweat stained gi with a smile and a snarl" - your truly
http://charlotteaikikai.org