11-15-2012, 03:21 PM
Dojo: Aikido Sangenkai
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Join Date: Dec 2000
Re: Requirements to demonstrate "IP"?
you guys should continue to discuss the food, that leave me to eat the taco.
this almost as good as light bulb joke.
Yo quiero Taco Bulb.
How Many Dogs Does It Take to Change a Light Bulb?
- Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our
whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid
burned-out light bulb?
- Border Collie: Just one. And I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.
- Dachshund: I can't reach the stupid lamp!
- Toy Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border collie's ear and he'll do
it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
- Rottweiler: Go Ahead! Make me!
- Shi-tzu: Puh-leeze, dah-ling. Let the servants. . .
- Lab: Oh, me, me!!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I?
Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?
- Malamute: Let the Border collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.
- Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.
- Doberman Pinscher: While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.
- Mastiff: Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.
- Hound Dog: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
- Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.
- Pointer: I see it, there it is, right there...
- Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?
- Australian Shepherd: Put all the light bulbs in a little circle...
- Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a light bulb?