View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 01:37 AM   #67
Krystal Locke
United_States
Re: What is "IP" discussion of Internal power.

Quote:
Phi Truong wrote: View Post
woo? hey, hunter, are you doing the woo? are we into the woo? is that some sort of party with booze and chicks? because if it is, i am in the woo. is the plural of woo, wii?

if i told you that i have a degree in hard physical science and one of those hard engineering field, would you still think i am into the woo or whatever that is? then again, maybe i am into woo woo. wonder if i can call it woodo, the way of woo.
If you are in the hard sciences/ engineering, and you told me something about IP other than "Wow, there's this weird thing these other guys are doing and we should do it too!" I'd be all ears. You've got a lot of 'splaining to do, Lucy.

And, since I also have a degree and experience in engineering, you could feel free to use pretty big words and complicated ideas, like vectors and normal forces and torque and line integrals and divergence and shit. I aint skeeerd.

So far, I am not convinced there is anything there but good biomechanics. And they seem to be covered up in a lot of vague handwaving about spiralling energy and other inspecific stuff. Tell me something real.