View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 09:03 AM   #49
MM
United_States
Re: Ueshiba the monomaniac?

Quote:
Lee Price wrote: View Post
Hya Mark

On first glance those would appear to be reasonable requests...however in reality they are not and no I won't give you information concerning much of that. While you seem to think it reasonable to carelessly spread forth your limited information.... I don't. Again I would say it's highly irresponsible when anyone and everyone can read what you advocate....you've made a lot of mistakes already with your understanding of Japan and aikido...what other mistakes are you going to make? I pm'd you about this a while back...egotistically but friendly imho you chose to ignore and felt you were doing or knew something different....mmm...perhaps you are..but maybe you're not.

You don't seem to understand do you? in reality you are just another student my friend...and you don't have a true understanding of a lot of things. We're all just learning...trying to move forward in the best way we know..I understand that. Let it suffice to say that whilst in the morning light everything seems wonderful and rosy... as you progress through the day you can easily find yourself in the darkness. Do you really have a light?

Make of that what you will...or go and consider/study properly....seems you've read quite a lot but in wanting to promote yourself and other things, have given very little consideration to anything you're doing....it's not unusal...you got a bit excited there didn't you : )
Please open a new thread. Please provide some sort of support, research, experience to show that you actually know what you're stating. Otherwise, it's just a nameless, faceless, unknown person on some computer trying to appear as some sort of authority on a subject. Anyone can say "you've made a lot of mistakes". Hard to take any advice, even good, seriously when it's from the unknown. That's the downside to the Internet. At least, I've personally found that to be the case.

So, please open a new thread and detail out your understanding of the subject matter. If there are inherent dangers in the system, it would be good for people to know.

Off topic, personally, I think you assume way too much about me. You have absolutely, and I mean absolutely, no idea what experiences I have had nor do you know all of the training (in aikido and outside of aikido) I have had nor do you have any clue as to the understandings I have of the world (physical, spiritual) and how it works. Now, I have not stated you are categorically wrong, nor that what you are doing is harmful, nor stated you don't understand what you are doing, nor stated that you're promoting your own idea of training. Instead, I have asked you to provide sound experiences, reasoning, research, etc to help bolster your ideas. To do so in a new thread. And I have done so nicely.

Please start a new thread.

Thank you,
Mark