View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 01:19 AM   #57
Anthony Loeppert
Dojo: Aikido of Del Mar
United_States
Re: Even at Boot Camp...no one can reach inside you and make you feel. Your feelings

Quote:
Tom Verhoeven wrote: View Post
First of all - when someone says as I did; let us just agree that we disagree - then he is offering a gentle way out. It is meant to prevent a conversation becoming toxic.
I thought that someone like you who is skilled in natural language and prefers a conversation where not everything needs to be spelled out would surely appreciate the subtlety of such an offer.
Oh I heard that and was willing to let things drop, though usually in such a case, both - metaphorically - turn around and go their separate ways. You continued on your argument.

Quote:
Second, if you choose to come back in a conversation after you have been using derogatory words, insults and even calling me names, don't you think an apology is appropriate and in effect even acquired?
I will apologize as soon as you tell me you have human (normally I wouldn't feel the need to clarify) offspring and have experience being a parent. Those derogatory words were under the heartfelt assumption you don't have children yourself. Slights on hypothetical children I will not apologize for, nor will I apologize for demeaning hypothetical parental skills.

Quote:
I have never counted them, but I probably have tens of thousands of animals and I feel very responsible for all of them. And yet I cannot say that I OWN them. I most certainly do not control them and it is impossible to manipulate them.
Quote:
I was not aware of any AikiWeb moderation on you. But now that you despite this moderation and my offer to agree that we just disagree and leave it at that, have come back with more non-issues, I think I have to concede that I probably have been wrong all along.
Contrary to more considerate people it takes apparently a lot of moderation, control and manipulation to get trough to immature, insensitive and dominating people.
I thought it was somehow appropriate to this thread which is why I purposefully included that information.

Quote:
Warriors have left, I will leave the field to you.
Doctor Dolittle has left the building, I repeat Doctor Dolittle has left the building.