View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 05:47 PM   #360
graham christian
Dojo: golden center aikido-highgate
England
Re: My Spiritual Aikido.

Quote:
Gary Welborn wrote: View Post
Graham I don't have a clue who your peers are......it is a mystery group......but no matter......the truth being that you and I are not on the same page.....and likely will never be........

Can't tell from what you say here.....don't know where you have been and who you touched bases with in the Aiki world....

You know you may have......but thanks for the thought...I'll take the time to sit down and make out a list of who I have trained with just for my own satisfaction.........

enjoy you journey........

Gary
That's right Gary you don't know. Ahhh, enlightenment.

I don't know yours either and you know what? I don't need to.

Those I meet I may ask a few questions only just to get orientated as to what type of thing they do. That's all. That's all that's necessary. The rest is of little importance except for the self important.

I enjoy your explanations of what you do and how you do and your views on what you are into lately.

There are some on here who often visit my threads or say x, y, and z, to me but you know what? They never share what they do and how they do it and how they feel about what they do. Some have never asked "how do you do that?" even once. I find that weird. As a wing chun teacher of my friend used to continually shout when hearing such talk about who should and they should.."No politics!!!'

"I take you outside in a minute and show you some poltics!!!"

Peace.G.