Quote:
Rich Hobbs wrote: View Post
Quote:
Chris Parkerson wrote: View Post
Quote:
Rich Hobbs wrote: View Post
Quote:
Truth told, I am not sure just how kind Dan's offer is.......
I'm pretty sure we'd have heard about it if he were anything other than pleasant in these meet ups
I wouldn't know about this. All I have is how he has responded to me and a chance to read the lines on his face from photos. As to the former, I have stated that most verbal issues are often resolved on the mats with a laugh and a beer.
I'd respectfully suggest that perhaps your intuition and face reading isn't, in this case, reliable
Hi Rick,

I actually wrote no conclusions or interpretations regarding my "reading" of Dan's face lines. You may be projecting.
I've included the thread that led me to this conclusion, the conclusion may be wrong but I'm not sure how you'd reach projection as a conclusion to my following this thread to what seems like a natural impression. I'm not clear what it is you imagine I'm projecting.

Apologies if I mis-interpreted your intention, I'm sure you can see how it could come across as I saw?

Quote:
As to the imagery, I called it as I saw it.
I think using terms like carrion, buzzards, pyres and flame hold imagery that doesn't further making our points but appeals to emotions.

I could easily ask why no "dogs" are adding water either.

All the best
Rich

Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile