Poll: Do you use vocalized kiai regularly in your aikido practice?
View Single Post
10-09-2002, 03:27 AM
Dojo: BMS A´kido
Location: Drancy (FRANCE)
Join Date: Mar 2002
Just to say...
A post just to say I think the thread is incomplete
. It may be better this way
Do you use vocalized kia´ regularly in your aikido practice ?
- I don't do a´kido (I forgot where I put my keikogi
- Yes, and I practice Iwama a´kido
- Yes, and I
practice Iwama a´kido
- Yes, but only when I'm launched over 50m., at the other side of the room
- Yes, but only when I'm brutally Sankyo-ed
- Perhaps, I can't remember all of my a´kido sessions because I'm usually knocked down
before it ends
- Perhaps, if you consider "Singing in the rain" is a vocalized kia´
So, is there news votes now
Last edited by Mr. P : 10-09-2002 at
Never pay attention to someone using smileys...
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Mr. P