View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 11:35 AM   #160
Mark Freeman
Dojo: Dartington
United Kingdom
Re: Spiritual and i/p

Quote:
Conrad Gustafson wrote: View Post
Thanks for the excellent first hand account! I wish I had 1000 more like it.

I'm not saying Dan's talking out of his hat. I'm just saying that it is one of my personal mantras to never underestimate the human capacity for delusion.
Hi Conrad,

I share your views on the human capacity for delusion, and my post will make you 999 away from your pursuasion target. I first met Mike Sigman with exactly the same head on as Rich, I was sceptical, but like him was prepared to gamble a weekend of my life, finding out the truth for myself. I have seen Dan each time he has been to the UK. Take it from me, Dan's not talking out of his hat. I've been with a great teacher for 20 years, and was happy with the progress I have been making. The last 2 years, after having experienced these guys, has moved both my practicing and teaching up another level. You have to be prepared to put the work in yourself, but being given a clear set of mind/body exercises, to work on and develop, for me as an aikidoka, is what I search for.

Personal investment can be measured in time, money, effort, blood, sweat and tears etc... Learning what they have to teach, for me, is worth it. Everyone else has to work it out for themselves.

regards,

Mark

Success is having what you want. Happiness is wanting what you have.