View Single Post
Old 10-04-2002, 10:16 AM   #2
JEbuck
I think it makes more since that we came from something rather that we just happened... Think about it what religion is the only one that has prophecy, and every last prophecy has come true, and still more to come, Christianity. You know why other so called religions don't because they would be made out to be a fraud. If you want to find out do some research. Here's a good link http://www.grantjeffrey.com/. The signature of God is a great video, goes into full detail, will blow your socks off. Jesus came as a lamb, to save us by God's grace. If you think about it, a holy pure God. There's nothing we could do good enough to make up for our inequalities. But by us accepting his grace that he sent Jesus to die for us so that we might have life after this one. He is the one and only way. Jesus said, "I am the truth, the way, and the light, no one comes to the father but by me." All you have to do is accept him into your life as savior, and follow him, that's all. Sounds too simple, huh. To all of you, have a good day!