View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 07:33 PM   #13
Rob Watson
United_States
Re: Toby Threadgill at Aikido of Berkeley, March 2012

Quote:
Toby Threadgill wrote: View Post
Hi,

I just wanted to thank Kayla Feder and Aikido of Berkeley for hosting such a great event. The turnout was fantastic with a lot of familiar faces and quite a few new ones. It's always a pleasure to teach at an event where everyone is open minded and on a quest for learning and camaraderie. Just as impressive is the fact that we had quite a broad spectrum of budoka, with people from aikido, Wado ryu karate and jujutsu.

Given there are two TSYR study groups operating in the SF Bay area, this event is shaping up to become an annual one. Kayla and I have tentatively agreed that I will return again to Berkeley on the 3rd weekend in March, 2013. We will however have to limit attendance at around 40 or 50.

I'm looking forward to it.

Toby Threadgill / TSYR
Indeed, excellent event ... I can hardly wait for next year to come. However you neglected to include the ninjas ... sometimes they do move as though invisible we know they were there as all the good cheese has gone missing. Little known fact that ninjas are especially partial to cheese.

"In my opinion, the time of spreading aikido to the world is finished; now we have to focus on quality." Yamada Yoshimitsu

Ultracrepidarianism ... don't.