interesting match. i'm over 100kg myself, but those guys looked pretty big. reminds me of when i was fighting San Da at weigh in's. You'd always think "d@mn that dude looks huge" and find out later he went into the 185 division. lol.
- frame/structure does not equate to Aiki or aiKi
- Aiki is not always intrinsically better than aiKi
- aiKi can be done with Aiki, but being able to do aiKi does not mean that you have Aiki.
- aiKi can be martially effective
- never kick Muneta in the back, ever...
quick question, what do you distinguish as Aiki v. aiKi?