Aha, a mistake! Yes, I suppose that must be Tamura Sensei then. Y ou got me, I will live in shame the rest of my life ha, ha.
I held back from this thread a bit because I wanted to see how it developed (and I have a life), but I'm unwilling to pass on without raising this one moment up to the light. Let's review the state of play as of my last post, shall we?
* Graham claimed sword knowledge through a lineage going back to Tohei Sensei.
* Others disputed Tohei's sword knowledge.
* Graham justified it by saying any Japanese martial artist of his generation would have sword knowledge.
* Others disputed that claim by naming several Japanese shihan who did not show or claimed not to have good sword knowledge, including the claim that Yamada Sensei never taught sword. (#192)
* Graham responded by saying he found videos on YouTube of Yamada with a bokken (#200).
* I asked for the link.
* Graham responded with two links, neither of which shows Yamada with a bokken. (#202)
That post, and Graham's prior post, were false. Neither video shows what Graham claimed it did.
Graham, I am inclined to take exception to this.