View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 01:23 PM   #1
Krystal Locke
Location: Phoenix, Oregon
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 407
Does this practice have a name?

Sometimes, we chain techniques together through maintaining contact and control during uke's ukemi. We connect shiho nage into a back roll (nage keeping contact with uke's controlled arm through the roll) then, as uke stands up out of the roll, flow into kotegaeshi into a back roll in which nage stays on uke's affected wrist with the nage's "secondary" hand, and nage uses that controlled arm to move into irimi nage.

Does this practice have a name I am forgetting, and better yet, anyone have a video of this and other technique chains?
  Reply With Quote