View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 01:34 PM   #300
DH
United_States
Re: "The goal is not to throw"

Quote:
Graham Christian wrote: View Post
I agree totally here Matthew.
Mary is open and honest about what she does and allows others to do as they do. She invites anyone too.

Mutual is a great term, I like it.
There is no....mutual...anything; terms or practice if you cannot display his power and control.
Mary does not nor has ever claimed to understand Ueshiba's power and aiki or to be doing his Aiki

You on the other hand have claimed to understand Ueshiba and claimed power and continue to do so. I have called you on it many times. If you claim it, then you either have his power and control (or something approaching it) or you do not understand what he was doing and talking about.

I will be in England in the spring, As I said before I would be thrilled to cross hands. No martial art or with martial arts. I don't care either way and you won't either....as in about a minute all will be made clear and I honestly think that after touching hands....you will never ask me to do something martial to you....
Then... I will explain to you what he was talking about and how to do it, we can train and laugh our butts off then go to dinner.

Dan