With all the talk, (and histories) of the 'many' uchi-deshi that O'Sensei had doing his menial duties for him, you gotta think that his bath must have been pretty crowded at times. So who held the soap, who held the towel, who had his fluffy pink slippers err Geta
Also, I am impressed by his (possibly shamanic) ability to be in several places at the same time:
- one week a month in Osaka,
- a regular presence at Hombu Dojo
- quite frequently in several places in Tanabe
- very often at the Sunadomari's
- yet most of the time in Iwama.
Which leads me to the idea that he may have divided his self between several bathrooms.