View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 05:57 AM   #85
SteveTrinkle
Dojo: Aikido Kenkyukai International
United_States
Re: why do people search outside Aikido for IS?

Quote:
Phi Truong wrote: View Post
now that you mentioned it, i have always been wondering why the Mona Lisa doesn't look quite right. the grass skirt should be ok, but wouldn't coconut bra be uncomfortable and scratchy? is that with or without under-wire support?

i was wondering if a person can be in the two groups at the same time, as in, Group 3: all of the above. as in, i go outside of aikido for stuffs in order to have everything i need inside aikido?

i was outside of aikido, then i found aikido and went inside, then i stepped outside, and tunnel back inside, then went out the back door, and climbed back in through the windows. sometimes i don't know whether i am in or out. some told me that i am outside the house, but i said i am inside my yard and i said you are trespassing. and i also said do you not see the sign that said "trespasser will be shot. survivor will be shot again."
Walking along an empty road one day, the Sufi wise man Mulla Nasruddin noticed a troop of horsemen riding toward him. His imagination started to work; he saw himself captured or robbed or killed and frightened by this thought he bolted, climbed a wall into a graveyard, and lay down in an open grave to hide. Puzzled at his bizzare behaviour, the horsemen - honest travellers - followed him. They found him stretched out, tense, and shaking. "What are you doing in that grave? We saw you run away. Can we help you? Why are you here in this place?" "Just because you can ask a question does not mean that there is a straightforward answer to it," said Nasruddin, who now realized what had happened. "It all depends upon your viewpoint. If you must know, however, I am here because of you - and you are here because of me!"