View Single Post
Old 09-20-2002, 09:52 PM   #62
Kat.C
Quote:
Christopher Li (Chris Li) wrote:
No it isn't, although I note that the argument he uses is very similar to that used by people like David Duke - not anti-black, just "pro-white".
I must be missing something, I don't see the correlation between the two. Mr.Linden just wants to enjoy his men only time,as many men I know do, whereas David Duke's beliefs are a part of him, fully integrated into his life. I'm not sure I've worded this well at all. Let me ask you this; do you think that my desire to have girl only times makes me like David Duke?
Quote:
Personally, I don't miss segregation by sex and don't particularly feel that it ought to be encouraged. OTOH, I also feel that he ought to be able to form an exclusive training group if that's what he really wants. I would think that he might be on shakey ground legally if it were ever challenged, but I suppose that's another thread .

Best,

Chris
Well most of the time I'm with both men and women, but there are times I'd like to be with just other women, times with just some friends who are guys, and times by myself. To me its just a natural inclination. (There are even times when I'd just rather be with my pets, no other humans). The social interaction of men and is quite different most of the time. And yes, I know it varies by individuals as well, but women and men think differently, and that does affect the way we all interact. Well, that's what I've found anyway and I really enjoy the differences.

Well, there are times when men are irritating because they don't think right!

As for the legality of it well, what would be the point of challenging it, that would be pretty mean, some guys are just getting together to train, let them.

Kat

I find the aquisition of knowledge to be relatively easy, it is the application that is so difficult.