View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 09:02 AM   #42
phitruong
Dojo: Charlotte Aikikai Agatsu Dojo
United_States
Re: torifune and IS

Quote:
Daren Sims wrote: View Post
Phi - you need to try harder with the jokes otherwise people will notice that you do know what you are talking about. You wouldn't want that now would you?

Where you say 'taking the slack out' Dan might say Open...(and then Close with the retraction). Great stuff...when is your first carousing seminar? I think I'd like that one.
Daren, thanks for remind me of what important. it won't do if folks start to believe in what i wrote. that would really messed up my reputation as the aikiweb court jester.

if the other bugger Opens, you have to Close. if he/she Closes, you Open. if he reaches for your sushi, you Slap his hand with the chopstick. if he in yo ho, you got to kick him out of your house.

i thought all the seminars are for carousing. you meant i have been doing aikido seminar? you meant i have been paying good money to dance with a bunch of sweaty guys in skirts? you meant i have been doing rowing the boat with a bunch of unattractive guys? that is just so wrong!

"budo is putting on cold, wet, sweat stained gi with a smile and a snarl" - your truly
http://charlotteaikikai.org