View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 10:27 AM   #28
George S. Ledyard

Dojo: Aikido Eastside
Re: Aiki Principles Multi Instructor 3-Day Seminar

I wanted to publicly thank each of the amazing teachers who participated in this event. Everyone I talked to was blown away by the weekend. I have enough material to work on for a year or two...

To have such incredible teachers from these other arts share what they know so generously with the Aikido community was a huge gift. It was fantastic for Kimberly Richardson Sensei and myself to be able put our takes on Aikido out there alongside these folks and see how the attendees responded to the whole mix.

I can honestly say that this was an event that folks walked away from better than when they arrived.

The response was so positive from both the attendees and the teachers involved that there will be another one in 2013. If you missed this one you will have another chance then.

I particularly wanted to thank Kimberly Richardson Sensei for allowing us to use Two Cranes Aikido for the event. It's an amazing dojo and if ever get to Seattle you should visit. It's one of the nicest dojos I have seen anywhere.

- George

George S. Ledyard
Aikido Eastside
Bellevue, WA
Aikido Eastside
AikidoDvds.Com