View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 06:54 PM   #12
graham christian
Dojo: golden center aikido-highgate
Location: london
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,697
Re: Anybody know what this technique is called?

I call all of these techniques versions of sayu undo. To be more specific though I would say they are based on the principles of the Aiki taiso exercise being put into practice and thus become sayu nage.

  Reply With Quote